We offer professional editing and manuscript development services for writers in the fields of theology, biblical studies, Christianity, general religion, education, humanities, philosophy, and related subjects.
Materials that we work on include but are not limited to the following:
- Book manuscripts
- Teaching and course notes
- Training manuals
- Promotional material
Our core values are quality delivery, professionalism, and integrity. Every client is considered unique and our services are highly personalized and affordable.
For more information, including price quotations and sample edits, please email email@example.com.
Writing and editing commendations of our Managing Editor, David Olawoyin:
“I have to confess that your English is the best I have seen from a Nigerian.”
– Les Stobbe, Former Editor-in-Chief, Jerry B. Jenkins Christian Writers Guild, United States
“You show not only a scholarly approach, but also a readable one… I am most impressed, however, by your clear writing and obvious skill at language.”
– David Robbie, Literary Agent, BigScore Productions, United States
“You are a man of multiple talents.”
– Dr. Gary Maxey, Founder, West African Theological Seminary, Lagos, Nigeria
“Keep up the good [editing] work and continue to maintain the high standards that you have set for yourself.”
– Mark D’souza, Managing Editor, Engineering and Technology, Cactus Communications, Mumbai, India
“There is no doubt you have an extremely good writing skill.”
– Innocent Ibhaluobe, former Features Editor, Success Attitude Development Centre, Lagos, Nigeria